- Sleeping bag
- Pillow, pillowcase and fitted sheet
- Clothes for 4 days (underwear, socks, pants, shorts)
- Betar paraphernalia (gimmiks/clothing)
- Jeans/trousers (at least one pair is essential)
- Clothes to get dirty/messy in
- Kippah (optional)
- Betar Chultzah (if you don’t have one they are will be available for purchase on Summer Camp for $35)
- Runners and closed shoes
- Insect repellant
- Plastic bag for laundry
- Camera (optional)
- Medication (if neeeded)
Any medication that your child requires must be clearly labeled with storage and dosage instructions and handed to Hannah Rother and Alon Nusem the start of camp. This medication will be dispensed, when required, by the medical officer.
What Not To Bring
- Mobile phones, Ipod’s or other expensive toys. Betar does not take responsibility for any loss or damage of personal items.
- Nuts or any products containing nuts are banned under Australian law, from all camps in Australia. Please ensure to check all food products before packing.
- Non-Kosher food or lollies. Betar camps are kosher, and aim to provide a kosher enviroment for all chanichim. Non-kosher food will be confiscated.
- Energy drinks such as V and Red Bull and chewing gum are not to be brought to or consumed during camp at all.
- Any person found in possession of the following may be asked to leave the campsite at their own expense with no refund: stink bombs, smoke bombs, cigarettes, alcohol, knives or weapons of any kind and illicit substances.
- The use of mobile phones and MP3 players will not be permitted at all
Betar operates a tuckshop at certain times during camp, and sells kosher lollies, chocolate and drinks. Bring some money if you want to buy some during camp.