WHAT TO BRING:
- Sleeping bag
- Pillow, pillowcase and fitted sheet
- Clothes for 3 days (underwear, socks, pants, shorts)
- Clothes for Israel’s Independence day event
- Jeans/trousers (at least one pair is essential)
- Clothes for Shabbat
- Kippah (boys)
- Betar Chultzah (if you don’t have one they are will be available for purchase on Seminar for $35)
- Hat and sunscreen
- Runners and closed shoes
- Insect repellant
- Clothes that can get dirty
- Medication (if neeeded)
- Bag for Laundry
Medication that your child requires must be clearly labelled with storage and dosage instructions. This is to be handed to the Madrachim at the start of camp. This medication will be dispensed, when required, by the medical officer.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
- Expensive electronic equipment, Betar is not responsible for any loss or damage of such items
- Nuts or any products containing nuts are banned under Australian law, from all camps in Australia.
- Non-Kosher food or lollies. Betar camps are kosher and as such any non-kosher foods will not be permitted on camp
- Energy drinks and chewing gum are not to be brought to or consumed during camp at all.
- Any person found in possession of the following may be asked to leave the campsite at their own expense with no refund: Cigarettes, alcohol, knives or weapons of any kind and illicit substances.