Welcome to Jamboree CENTURION!!
Had a blast on winter camp? Clear your schedules because this time we’re taking it one step further! Bridgette and Daniel ardently presenting Jamboree Centurion hosted live in VICTORIA!!!!!!!
If you’re in grades 2-6 make sure your calendar has the 5th-9th of January booked in for a massive camp experience!
Grades 7-12, you know who you are! Message all your group chats and get keen because your camp is even longer! Make sure you’ve got the 5th-13th of January cleareeeddddd!
3.73 metric tonnes more info to come out in the next 170ish days
Camp Roshim Bridgette and Daniel
What to Bring
Participants will be expected to have enough clothing for the full extent of camp. If any items are forgotten we will do our best to accommodate however to avoid issues please ensure your children have everything they need when coming on camp.Full Packing List
- Sleeping bag
- Pillow, pillowcase and fitted sheet
- Clothes for every day (underwear, socks, pants, shorts)
- Shabbat clothes
- Dark Jeans/trousers (at least one pair is essential)
- Clothes to get dirty/messy in
- Kippah (optional)
- Betar Chultzah (if you don’t have one they are will be available for purchase for $35)
- Runners and closed shoes
- Medication (if needed)
- Mobile phones (For below yr 7), iPod’s or other expensive toys.
- Nuts or any products containing nuts are banned under Australian law, from all camps in Australia. Please ensure to check all food products before packing.
- Non-Kosher food or lollies. Betar camps are kosher, and aim to provide a kosher enviroment for all chanichim. Non-kosher food will be confiscated.
- Energy drinks such as V and Red Bull and chewing gum are not to be brought to or consumed during camp at all.
- Any person found in possession of the following may be asked to leave the campsite at their own expense with no refund: stink bombs, smoke bombs, cigarettes, alcohol, knives or weapons of any kind and illicit substances.
Betar does not take responsibility for any loss or damage of personal items.
Betar acts as a not-for-profit organisation and prices are kept as low as possible.
*Please note these flights often change, we are doing our best to stay on top of this.
If you wish to book a different flight please ensure they adhere to the following times:
5 Jan: Flight must arrive at Tullamarine airport prior to 11:30am
9 Jan: Flight must depart at Tullamarine airport after 2:30pm
13 Jan: Flight must depart at Tullamarine airport after 12:30pm
Brisbane – Melbourne (Tullamarine)
5 Jan: ZL223 08:00-11:25
Melbourne (Tullamarine) – Brisbane
9 Jan: ZL258 16:05-17:15
13 Jan: QF618 13:20-14:30 Cancelled
13 Jan: QF620 14:40-15:30
New South Wales
Sydney – Melbourne (Tullamarine)
5 Jan: VA826 09:30-11:05
Melbourne (Tullamarine) – Sydney
9 Jan: VA859 16:00-17:25
13 Jan: VA845 13:00-14:25
Adelaide – Melbourne (Tullamarine)
5 Jan: VA212 08:40-10:30
Melbourne (Tullamarine) – Adelaide
9 Jan: JQ780 16:05-16:55
13 Jan: VA227 13:10-14:00
Copies of these documents are also attached to the sign-up form. All forms must be completed IN FULL otherwise your child will not be allowed to attend camp. Please complete, sign, scan, and email to the roshim of camp email@example.com
Payable to “Betar Australia Youth Movement”.
Please send your cheque addressed to
2/4 Maple Street, Caulfield South, 3162
ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER:
Please put your child’s full name in the transfer description.
Account Name: Betar Australia
Account BSB: 063-128
Account No: 1055-0445
Description: “Name of camper/s”
PLEASE NOTE: No child will be able to come on camp without submitting their forms and payment.
We believe no child should be excluded from participating in Betar activities, regardless of their financial situation. If payment poses a problem, please do not hesitate to contact Yishai Elaluf (Betar Australia Treasurer) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality is always assured.
If you have any more enquiries or concerns about camp please contact the Roshim (Heads) of camp with the details below:
Bridgette – 0413 544 808
Daniel – 0468 396 594
Email correspondence for all states through: email@example.com
Rosh Hanhagah Artzit:
Please contact Guy if you have any general questions/enquiries about Betar Australia or COVID-19 specific questions.
Guy Dyskin – 0421 426 537