Welcome to Machane Monopoly!
Betar NSW is so happy to announce our Summer Camp, MACHANE MONOPOLY!
Everyone from grades 2-10 are encouraged to join us for a jam-packed 4 days.
To Note: High school Years may change, send us an email if you would like to reserve a price but are in High School.
Specific information regarding COVIDSafe preparations, pick-up and drop-off, campsite address, etc. will be released closer to the date.
All Betar NSW activities are run in accordance to AZYC Safeguarding Children Guidelines and government regulations.
We greatly appreciate your continued support and look forward to making many new memories with all our campers.
Ze’ev and Ariel
What to Bring
Camp will run for 4 days and 3 nights. Participants will be expected to have enough clothing for the full extent of camp. If any items are forgotten we will do our best to accommodate however to avoid issues please ensure your children have everything they need when coming on camp.Full Packing List
- Sleeping bag
- Pillow, pillowcase and fitted sheet
- Clothes for 4 days (underwear, socks, pants, shorts)
- Dark Jeans/trousers (at least one pair is essential)
- Clothes to get dirty/messy in
- Kippah (optional)
- Betar Chultzah (if you don’t have one they are will be available for purchase for $35)
- Runners and closed shoes
- Medication (if needed)
- Mobile phones, iPod’s or other expensive toys.
- Nuts or any products containing nuts are banned under Australian law, from all camps in Australia. Please ensure to check all food products before packing.
- Non-Kosher food or lollies. Betar camps are kosher, and aim to provide a kosher enviroment for all chanichim. Non-kosher food will be confiscated.
- Energy drinks such as V and Red Bull and chewing gum are not to be brought to or consumed during camp at all.
- Any person found in possession of the following may be asked to leave the campsite at their own expense with no refund: stink bombs, smoke bombs, cigarettes, alcohol, knives or weapons of any kind and illicit substances.
Betar does not take responsibility for any loss or damage of personal items.
Opening Week Special: Signup before the 17/10 and pay $350
Early Bird: Signup before the 31/10 and pay $400
Standard fee: Signup before the 30/11 and pay $425
Late fee: Signup after the 17/12 and pay $450
A $50 deposit is required within a week of sign up to lock in your price for camp.
In addition, we are including a new promotion for camp sign ups, bring another new person to camp with you and both will get $25 off your camp fees!!
Cost of camp includes accomodation, kosher meals, all on-camp activities and an awesome gimmick for campers to take home with them!
Betar also has a tuckshop service for all campers, selling kosher chocolates, lollies and drinks for an additional cost.
Betar acts as a not-for profit organisation and prices are kept as low as possible.
This year we are experimenting with a new sign up system, there shouldn’t be any need to complete these forms as they have been integrated into the sign up form. If there are any issues we will let you know if you need to use the forms below.
ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER:
Please put your child’s full name in the transfer description.
Account Name: Betar NSW
Account BSB: 062-236
Account No: 0090-1453
Description: “Name of camper/s”
PLEASE NOTE: No child will be able to board the bus without submitting their forms and payment.
It has been longstanding policy of Betar Australia that no child should be excluded from participation due to financial constraints. If payment poses a problem, please do not hesitate to contact Ze’ev Krischer (Betar NSW Gizbar) on 0434 479 906.
Confidentiality is always assured.
If you have any more enquiries or concerns about camp please contact the Roshim (Heads) of camp with the details below:
Ze’ev Krischer – 0434 479 906
Ariel Berger – 0420 551 678
Mefaked (Director) of Betar NSW:
Please contact Ariel if you have any general questions/enquiries about Betar NSW or COVID-19 specific questions.
Ariel Berger – 0420 551 678