Welcome to MACHANE KOLNOA!!!
Lights Camera Action!
Attention all lovers of science fiction, adventure, romantic comedies and everything in between! Sasha and Hannah are excited to present to you… Machane Kolnoa!
If you’re in grades 2-6 & 10 and are keen for a camp full of fun, movies, and seeing your friends, keep the 12th to the 15th of December free!!!! We are so excited to see you all for an Oscar-worthy Summer Camp that you will never forget!
All Betar Queensland activities are run in accordance to AZYC Safeguarding Children Guidelines and government regulations.
We greatly appreciate your continued support and look forward to making many new memories with all our campers.
Camp Roshim Sasha and Hannah
What to Bring
Camp will run for 4 days and 3 nights. Participants will be expected to have enough clothing for the full extent of camp. If any items are forgotten we will do our best to accommodate however to avoid issues please ensure your children have everything they need when coming on camp.Full Packing List
- Sleeping bag
- Pillow, pillowcase and fitted sheet
- Clothes for 4 days (underwear, socks, pants, shorts)
- Dark Jeans/trousers (at least one pair is essential)
- Clothes to get dirty/messy in
- Kippah (optional)
- Betar Chultzah (if you don’t have one they are will be available for purchase for $35)
- Runners and closed shoes
- Medication (if needed)
- Mobile phones, iPod’s or other expensive toys.
- Nuts or any products containing nuts are banned under Australian law, from all camps in Australia. Please ensure to check all food products before packing.
- Non-Kosher food or lollies. Betar camps are kosher, and aim to provide a kosher enviroment for all chanichim. Non-kosher food will be confiscated.
- Energy drinks such as V and Red Bull and chewing gum are not to be brought to or consumed during camp at all.
- Any person found in possession of the following may be asked to leave the campsite at their own expense with no refund: stink bombs, smoke bombs, cigarettes, alcohol, knives or weapons of any kind and illicit substances.
Betar does not take responsibility for any loss or damage to personal items.
Early bird special: Signup before 20/10 and pay $420
Standard fee: Signup after 20/10 and pay $435
Late fee: Signup after 25/11 and pay $450
Betar acts as a not-for-profit organisation and prices are kept as low as possible.
This year we are experimenting with a new sign up system, there shouldn’t be any need to complete these forms as they have been integrated into the sign up form. If there are any issues we will let you know if you need to use the forms below.
ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER:
Please put your child’s full name in the transfer description.
Account Name: Betar QLD
Account BSB: 064-123
Account No: 00910272
Description: “Name of camper/s”
PLEASE NOTE: No child will be able to board the bus without submitting their forms and payment.
It has been longstanding policy of Betar Australia that no child should be excluded from participation due to financial constraints. If payment poses a problem, please do not hesitate to contact Millie Noden (Federal Betar Gizbarit) on 0455 175 351.
Confidentiality is always assured.
If you have any more enquiries or concerns about camp please contact the Roshim (Heads) of camp with the details below:
Hannah Mendels – 0479 099 277
Sasha Ilushin- 0466 971 268
Mefaked (Director) of Betar Queensland:
Please contact Hannah if you have any general questions/enquiries about Betar Queensland or COVID-19 specific questions.
Hannah Mendels – 0479 099 277