Betar QLD Winter Camp 2023!
Missing your friends from camp? Well boy, do we have some big news for you. Ziggy and Hannah are excited to present Machane Shtuyot B’Mitz!!!!!!!
If you’re in grades 2-10 get keen and make sure you keep the 28th of June to the 2nd of July free for this camp of fun, nonsense & juice!! Tell all your friends to meet you at camp for a week packed full of fun and good ol’ camp memories (and juice).
Camp Roshim Ziggy and Hannah
What to Bring
Camp will run for 5 days (4 nights). Participants will be expected to have enough clothing for the full extent of camp. If any items are forgotten we will do our best to accommodate however to avoid issues please ensure your children have everything they need when coming on camp.Full Packing List
- Sleeping bag
- Pillow, pillowcase and fitted sheet
- Clothes for 4 days (underwear, socks, pants, shorts)
- Dark Jeans/trousers (at least one pair is essential)
- Shabbat Clothes
- Kippah (optional)
- Betar Chultzah (if you don’t have one they are will be available for purchase for $35)
- Runners and closed shoes
- Medication (if needed)
- Nuts or any products containing nuts are banned under Australian law, from all camps in Australia. Please check all food products before packing.
- Non-Kosher food or lollies. Betar camps are kosher, and aim to provide a kosher environment for all chanichim (campers). Non-kosher food will be confiscated.
- Energy drinks such as V and Red Bull and chewing gum are not to be brought to, or consumed, during camp at all.
- Any person found in possession of the following may be asked to leave the campsite at their own expense with no refund: stink bombs, smoke bombs, cigarettes, alcohol, knives or weapons of any kind and illicit substances.
Betar does not take responsibility for any loss or damage of personal items.
Betar is a not-for profit organisation and prices are kept as low as possible. The cost of camp includes transport to and from the campsite, accommodation, all meals (Kosher) and all on-camp activities.
Super Early Bird fee: Signup before 10/5 and pay $445
Early Bird fee: Signup after 10/5 and pay $465
Standard fee: Signup after 14/6 and pay $485
Betar acts as a not-for profit organisation and prices are kept as low as possible.
All must be completed otherwise your child will not be allowed to attend. Please complete, scan, and email to the roshim of camp (see below)
ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER:
Please put your child’s full name in the transfer description.
Account Name: Betar QLD
Account BSB: 064-123
Account No: 00910272
Description: “Name of camper/s”
PLEASE NOTE: No child will be able to board the bus without submitting their forms and payment.
We believe no child should be excluded from participating in Betar activities, regardless of their financial situation. If payment poses a problem, please tick the financial assistance box and our treasurer will contact you. If you would like to reach out, do not hesitate to contact Millie Noden (Betar Australia Treasurer) by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Confidentiality is always assured.
If you have any more enquiries or concerns about camp please contact the Roshim (Heads) of camp with the details below:
Ziggy – 0448 453 132
Hannah – 0479 099 277
Please contact Guy Dyskin (email@example.com or 0421 426 537) if you have any general questions/enquiries about Betar Australia or COVID-19 specific questions.