Welcome to Machane Monopoly!
Betar NSW is excited to announce Machane Monopoly!
After the difficulties we’ve had last year we are excited to be back to normal with a winter camp filled with amazing activities!!
Camp will be run as usual, running over 5 days as an overnight camp. The camp will be running over the weekend, meaning that campers will be able to experience a Betar Shabbat!
Camp this year is for grades 2-10, and each day will be jam-packed with peulot (activities), games, outings and loads of time for your children to hang out with all of their friends!
For security reasons we are not releasing the exact address that the camp will take place at, however it will be sent out to those who have signed up in the days leading up to camp.
We look forward to making many new memories with all of our campers, old and new!
Finally, we are acting in accordance to AZYC guidelines and government regulations. We will be keeping our eyes open for any changes and update you accordingly.
We can’t wait to see all your smiling faces very very soon,
Ze’ev & Kira
What to Bring
Camp will run for 5 days and 4 nights. Participants will be expected to have enough clothing for the full extent of camp. If any items are forgotten we will do our best to accommodate however to avoid issues please ensure your children have everything they need when coming on camp.Full Packing List
- Sleeping bag
- Pillow, pillowcase and fitted sheet
- Clothes for 5 days (underwear, socks, pants, shorts)
- Dark Jeans/trousers (at least one pair is essential)
- Clothes to get dirty/messy in
- Kippah (optional)
- Betar Chultzah (if you don’t have one they are will be available for purchase for $35)
- Runners and closed shoes
- Medication (if needed)
- Mobile phones, iPod’s or other expensive toys.
- Nuts or any products containing nuts are banned under Australian law, from all camps in Australia. Please ensure to check all food products before packing.
- Non-Kosher food or lollies. Betar camps are kosher, and aim to provide a kosher enviroment for all chanichim. Non-kosher food will be confiscated.
- Energy drinks such as V and Red Bull and chewing gum are not to be brought to or consumed during camp at all.
- Any person found in possession of the following may be asked to leave the campsite at their own expense with no refund: stink bombs, smoke bombs, cigarettes, alcohol, knives or weapons of any kind and illicit substances.
Betar does not take responsibility for any loss or damage of personal items.
Betar acts as a not-for profit organisation and prices are kept as low as possible.
Opening Special: Signup Before the 9/5 and pay only $325
Early Bird: Signup Before the 27/5 and pay $350
Standard Prices: Signup Before the 20/6 and pay $375
Sleepy Bird: Signup after the 20/6 and pay $400
A $50 deposit is required within a week of signup to lock in your price for camp. In addition, we are including a new camper policy for this camp, bring a new person to camp and each of you will receive $20 of your camp fee!
Cost of camp includes accommodation, kosher meals, all on-camp activities and an awesome gimmick from camp.
Betar also provides a tuckshop service for participants, selling kosher chocolates, lollies and drinks at additional cost.
Payable to “Betar NSW Youth Movement”.
Please send your cheque and your indemnity form addressed to
Betar NSW Winter Camp
P.O Box 942, Randwick 2031
ELECTRONIC BANK TRANSFER:
Please put your child’s full name in the transfer description.
Account Name: Betar NSW
Account BSB: 062-236
Account No: 0090-1453
It has been longstanding policy of Betar Australia that no child should be excluded from participation due to financial constraints. If payment poses a problem, please do not hesitate to contact Ze’ev (Betar Sydney Gizbar) on +61 434 479 906 or email@example.com by the 20th of June. It becomes increasingly difficult to arrange subsidies after this date, although we will still endeavour to accommodate your child.
Confidentiality is always assured.
This year we are experimenting with a new sign up system, there shouldn’t be any need to complete these forms as they have been integrated into the sign up form. If there are any issues we will let you know if you need to use the forms below.
If you have any more enquiries or concerns about camp please contact the Roshim (Heads) of camp with the details below:
Ze’ev Krischer – 0434 479 906
Kira Jackson – 0436 010 503
Mefaked (Director) of Betar NSW:
Please contact Ariel if you have any general questions/enquiries about Betar NSW or COVID-19 specific questions.
Ariel Berger – 0420 551 678